Today, we are going to let you in on our Mutton Seekh Kabab recipe secret. Are you ready? Let’s start!
- 2 cups minced mutton (keema)
- 1 onion thinly chopped
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- A pinch of red-orange food colour
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp cashew nuts and melon seeds paste
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- A pinch of ajwain seeds
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Oil for greasing
- Wash the minced meat well in warm water, place in the colander and squeeze out the whole water. Mix all the ingredients and knead just like a dough.
- Cover the mixture and keep aside for 2-3 hours. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees on high heat.
- Soak the wooden skewers in the water for about 5 minutes and then grease them with the little bit of oil. Take a big portion or ball of the keema mixture and press around the skewer. Flatten the mixture to stick tightly around the skewer. Repeat with leftover mince mixture on all the other skewers.
- Place the skewers in the hot oven and keep the oven on grill mode. Keep rotating them occasionally and bast either with butter or oil. When the kebab seems cooked then remove them from the skewers.
- Now heat a flat griddle and drizzle some oil. Place these kebabs over the tawa for few minutes. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve immediately with coriander chutney and salad.
Visit Bemisaal- best fine dining restaurant in Amritsar.
Like. Share. Comment. Cook. Eat.