Today, we are going to let you in on our Best Fish Fingers Recipe secret. Are you ready? Let’s start!
- 300 gm Basa fish fillets (you can use any other boneless and filleted fish)
- 1 medium size onion
- 6 to 7 garlic cloves
- Small piece of ginger
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp besan
- 2 tbsp maida
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp crushed or powdered black pepper
- Salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- Cut the fish fillets into strips and marinate with salt, lemon juice, black pepper and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Make a smooth batter of besan, a paste of (onion, garlic, ginger), salt, pepper, egg and mix well. Coat fish pieces well.
- Coat the fish pieces with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil. Fry the coated pieces on a medium flame so that it cooks well from the inside.
- Serve hot with tartar sauce or any other choice of sauce.
VISIT BEMISAAL- BEST FINE DINING RESTAURANT IN AMRITSAR.
Like. Share. Comment. Cook. Eat